Trusting someone to cut and color your hair is a very big deal. We understand the importance of choosing the right hair salon. It is a decision that you should put some thought into. To help you choose the right hair salon, we have included a few things you should think about when deciding.
- Assessment – A good hair salon will take the time to do an assessment of your hair before they begin. They should ask you what products you use on your hair. They should also ask you if you have had any recent chemical services done on your hair.
- Introductions – A good hair stylist at any hair salon should offer a warm introduction. They should make you feel comfortable being there. They should look and feel confident in their ability to do what you are asking them to do.
- Discuss hair concerns – They should ask you about your concerns with your hair. Some excellent questions from an experienced hair stylist are:
- How much time do you have to spend on doing your hair?
- What do you like about your hair?
- What do you dislike about your hair?
- How often are you able to get in to a hair salon?
If you try a hair salon and you don’t love it, then don’t be afraid to go somewhere else next time. Doing a little research and asking around goes a long way as well. If you are looking for a high-standard hair salon that puts their customers first, always listens to your concerns, and has years of experience, then give us a call at HALO Salon & Spa.